Monday, August 20, 2012

What are the Credit Cards for Beginners in the Philippines?

I have been searching for credit cards in the Philippines which can be used by people with no credit. So far, no luck. I am thinking of getting a credit card from UnionBank since I have a savings account there. However, I'm not sure if they permit people with limited credit history. What's more, the savings account is not under my name. LOL. It bears my sister's name. I asked her to get me a card since I don't have SSS number or TIN which is a requirement for the EON card. I don't even have a valid ID right now. HAHA!

But that's not my main problem. What I want is a credit card for beginners in the Philippines. I can get an ID and even a Social Security Number but I don't think I can get a credit card. I have been writing about credit cards for some time now and they have touched my heart (LOL). I want one. Do you know which card is best for people with no credit yet? Let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment