Monday, August 20, 2012

How Long Does It Take for PayPal Money to Appear in Your Bank Account?

The title of this post should be "Why did PayPal turn into a greedy monster?" Many months ago when I first started using PayPal, I only had to wait two days (one and a half days if I'm lucky) to get my money from PayPal to my bank account. Now, it takes four days! It's not good especially when I really need the funds. I hate waiting (Who doesn't anyway?)

It's probably not PayPal's fault but UnionBank's. After all, PayPal informed me that they are already transferring the money. Nevertheless, I'm really disappointed in what PayPal has turned to be. They are now charging high fees. When I first used their service, I get the exact amount that my clients pay me. Now they deduct high fees from my money whenever my clients send me money. It's not fair! *Sobs*

What happened to the old PayPal that neevr charged anything for transfers? Sure, gifts don't have deductions but all my clients pay me using the traditional service without even changing the transaction as a gift.

I wish PayPal would return to the way it was - a free money service provider (if that's correct). But of course, once someone or something becomes greedy, it will only get worse and never better for us customers.

Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment