Monday, August 20, 2012

How Do You Get Full Versions of Games?

If you are a gamer like me and you don't have enough cash to pay for games, you can still play. I know some people will protest and say that this is illegal. Can't argue with that :D

Anyway, when I like a game and want to try it out before I buy it, I don't use the demo version. I download the game in full. How do I do that? It's quite simple. Just add .rar at the end of the game.

For instance, you want the full version of Diner Dash, simply go to Google or any search engine and type Diner Dash.rar. Proper capitalization is not necessary. As long as it has the .rar extension in it, you will find the full version.



Since Diner Dash is a series, make sure that you add the name of the game that you are searching for. Example, you want Diner Dash Flo on the Go, type in Diner Dash Flo on the Go.rar. 



You need WinZip or WinRAR (or other similar pieces of software) to open the files though. After you have tried out the full version and you like it, I recommend that you support the developers by buying the game.

Don't hate. Appreciate :D

No comments:

Post a Comment