Friday, October 19, 2012

Is There Such a Thing as FREE CopyScape?

Okay so I am creating this blog just to be able to check my work on Copyscape. Someone told me that if I have a Blogger account or a WordPress account I will be able to check plagiarism for my articles for FREE. So far for me this is not true LOL. It worked for a while but I don't really know if Copyscape provides a free access for each month for its users. I was able to check my work without fee by simply posting my articles here on Blogger and sending the link to Copyscape. It worked for two days. I think I was able to check 12 articles but I'm not really sure I think it was more than that. Anyway, I am now getting an error from CS saying that I have reached the maximum number of blah-blah for this month (I think it goes something like that). I don't want to research about CS to find out if it really has a limit for free users and how many articles is the limit. Who cares? It didn't work for me anyway and I am not buying a premium account there.

No comments:

Post a Comment